Le Tutour Avocats intervenes in complex disputes generated by airplanes, helicopter’s accidents, in France and abroad.
We also intervene in the context of technical incidents when the liability of an aircraft maintenance is incurred.
It also assists clients in their acquisitions of helicopters, aircrafts, and their regulatory procedures such as ACNUSA.
Examples of cases
The firm intervenes in legal proceedings in France and abroad caused by the following accidents:
- Accident du Boeing 737 Max du vol ET 302 Ethiopian Airlines du 10 mars 2019 dans le cadre de leur procédure aux Etats-Unis contre Boeing.
- Boeing 737 Max crash of flight ET 302 Ethiopian Airlines on March 10, 2019 as Helicopter crash in French Guyana on May 2, 2018
- Super Puma EC 225 crash on April 29, 2016 in Norway
- Collision between two helicopters on March 9, 2015 in Argentina as part of the Show Dropped
- Germanwings accident on March 24, 2015
- Helicopter crash in Libourne on December 20, 2013
The firm assists airlines following engine maintenance incidents, following a bridge failure, as a result of damage to the aircraft’s wing.
We represent airlines before the ACNUSA.
We advise foreign companies wishing to own an aircraft, wishing to fly in the EU air territory.