French law firm intervening in air transport liability cases
The firm acts for victims of air accidents: aeroplane accidents (commercial and light aviation), helicopter accidents, paragliding accidents, training flights, aerial walks, first flights, etc.
It assists its French and foreign clients in France and abroad.
Exemples of cases
The firm intervenes in legal proceedings in France and abroad caused by the following accidents:
- Boeing 737 Max crash of flight ET 302 Ethiopian Airlines on 10 March 2019
- Helicopter crash in French Guyana in May 2018
- Super Puma EC 225 crash in Norway in April 2016
- Collision between two helicopters on 9 March 2015 in Argentina during the broadcasting of the TV show Dropped
- Germanwings accident on 24 March 2015
- Helicopter crash in Libourne involving chinese victims in December 2013
The firm assists airlines following engine maintenance incidents, following a bridge failure, as a result of damage to the aircraft’s wing.