French law firm intervening in accidents abroad cases
The firm assists clients who are victims of accidents of all kinds and involving:
- French victims who were staying abroad at the time of the accident; or
- foreign victims who were staying in France at the time of the accident.
The firm is notably competent to determine the applicable liability regime(s), who may be the defendant(s), the applicable law, the competent jurisdiction, etc.
Examples of cases
- Diving accident in Gabon.
- Road traffic accidents abroad.
- Road traffic accidents in France suffered by victims of British, American nationalities.
- Air accidents on the high seas, in Norway, Ethiopia, Egypt, Bahrain, Guyana.
- Sports accidents involving victims of British, American, South American nationalities.
- Accident and medical error in Los Angeles, USA.
- Air accident suffered by victims of Chinese nationality.