The firm represents victims and their families following serious accidents abroad and establishes cooperative alliances with foreign specialist lawyers.
The firm helps its clients overcome the difficulties caused by an accident that took place abroad that complexifies the care of victims.
The firm has been involved in numerous accidents and injuries abroad as part of claims for compensation and in the context of criminal investigations.
Examples of interventions include
- Diving accident in Gabon.
- Breaking breast implants outside France.
- Road traffic accidents abroad.
- Road traffic accidents in France suffered by victims of British, American nationalities.
- Air accidents on the high seas, in Norway, Ethiopia, Egypt, Bahrain, Guyana.
- Sports accidents by victims of British, American, South American nationalities.