French law firm intervening in serious injuries cases
Le Tutour Avocats assists direct and indirect victims who have suffered serious injuries in France and abroad.
These injuries may have been caused by an accident, a defective product, a medical negligence, a criminal offence.
The team carries out an in-depth and individualised analysis of the losses sustained, based on the tools developed under French law, in particular the Dintilhac nomenclature, the Gazette du Palais capitalisation scale, the BCRIV and the Mornet reference system.
They interact on a daily basis with actors involved in bodily injury: doctors, experts, ONIAM, CIVI etc.
Assessment of serious injuries in the following cases:
- Boeing 737 Max crash of flight ET 302 Ethiopian Airlines on March 10, 2019 as Helicopter crash in French Guyana on May 2, 2018
- Super Puma EC 225 crash on April 29, 2016 in Norway
- Collision between two helicopters on March 9, 2015 in Argentina as part of the Show Dropped
- Germanwings accident on March 24, 2015
- Helicopter crash in Libourne on December 20, 2013
Sports accidents :
- Scuba diving accident in Gabon.
- Paragliding accident during a Paragliding World Cup event in 2017.
- Ski accidents in France.
- Formula 1 crash at Japanese Grand Prix on October 5, 2014.
- Pile-up accident on a motorway in France, involving a UK-registered vehicle transporting English victims.
- Fatal traffic accident in France involving a French registered vehicle and an English pedestrian victim.
- Fatal traffic accident in France involving a French registered service vehicle and a French victim on a bicycle.
- Traffic accident in France involving a French-registered hire car with English victims on board.
- Traffic accident in France involving a service vehicle registered in France and a French victim.
Standalone heads of claim for harms due to anxiety of imminent death and worry and expectation
Indemnification of victims of an air disaster when the carrier did not hold an operating licence
Compensation of bodily injury as a result of a road traffic accident in France – double legal interest rate due by the insurer – Judgment of the Court of Cassation of October 6, 2022