In December 2022, Le Tutour Avocats initiated pre-trail discovery proceedings aimed at obtaining the communication of a certain number of documents held by the ALLERGAN company as well as by the LNE/GMED, the notified body that certified the textured breast implants marketed by this manufacturer.
This procedure is an essential prerequisite for any legal action aimed at seeking compensation for all the damage suffered by women, whether French or foreign, who wear ALLERGAN implants covered by the withdrawal decision issued by the ANSM on 2 April 2019.
For the record, this withdrawal decision concerns, in particular, the following Allergan brand implants:
– Natrelle 110
– Natrelle 110 Soft Touch
– Natrelle 120
– Natrelle 120 Soft Touch
– Natrelle 410 FL, FM, FF, FX, ML, MM, MF, LL, LM, LF, LX
– Natrelle 410 Soft Touch FL, FM, FF, FX, ML, MM, MF, LL, LM, LF, LX
– Natrelle 510 Dual Gel LX, MX, FX
– Natrelle INSPIRA TRX, TRF, TRM, TRL, TRLP
– Natrelle INSPIRA TSX, TSF, TSM, TSL, TSLP